ROMAN CHAMOMILE is more than just a great flavored tea. While it does have a wonderful, soothing scent, it is also a great support for the skin and immune system. Below are some highlights about this beautiful essential oil.
Highlights about Roman Chamomile
- Can promote feelings of comfort when needed
- Is know to be soothing to the skin
- May also support healthy immune function when used internally
Ways to Use Roman Chamomile
- Diffuse to soothe the mind, and help assuage anger and irritability when feeling agitated during a contentious situation
- Keep a bottle of Roman Chamomile oil on hand and take a drop or two with water when your mind or body need help calming down
- Add one to two drops of the oil in a daily moisturizer
- Apply to the bottoms of your feet during your bedtime routine
A fun fact about Roman Chamomile is that the word “chamomile” comes from the Greek word chamaimelon, which means “earth-apple” because the plant’s scent resembles an apple’s.
*If you are interested in purchasing this oil, please contact us directly or you are welcome to read more about a wholesale membership here.